The Date....

D: Mama, what is the date today? A: Today is 4th. D: No, Mama. What is the date today? A: Today is 4th May. D: Not the month, Mama. What is the date? A: Today is Friday, 4th. D: Not the dayyyyyy, the date... A: Today is 4th May, 2012. D: Noooooooooo (getting irritated) What is the date today?????? A: Eh? Today is 4 dash 5 dash 2012 D: (getting annoyed) (shouting at the top of the voice)Nooooo, what is the date today? A: You give me an example of a date? I don't know. D: (starts crying) I want the date! Date! Date! A: Today is 1st, Tuesday. D: (still crying) No....Today is4 th and Fridayyyyyy. But tell me what is the dateeeeeee??? A: I don't know. Shall we check in Google? (Types in Google - what is the date today?) It is Friday, the 4th May, 2012. D: No, no, no.... I want the date please... I want the date ( crying loudly ) A: Ask your teacher. I don't know. D: No, you tell me what is the date.... A: Go to school now. I'll find out by evening.

0 comments: